Friday, March 12, 2010

Due Date for Baby #3

Hey everyone. I finally was able to see the OBGYN yesterday. She predicts my due date for October 9th. Since I'm having a c-section (not by choice, but hospital policy), they can do schedule it up to 7 days before the due date. I'm hoping to do the c-section before Cameron's birthday sometime at the end of September, but that all depends on Josh's deployment and the doctor. I do have a sonogram on Monday due to pain to make sure everything is fine. They might change the due date but we will stick with October 9th for now.

The kids and I will be taking a trip to my mom's while Josh does some training and his deployment. Mom wants me to stay longer or leave the kids until the baby comes, but the doctor said to be back home by my 24th week and we have a dog that will be staying home. I don't think I could leave them that long. I would like the quiet time, but then I wouldn't know what to do. We hope that everyone is doing well. Love ya!

0 comments: