I haven't been on the blog in a while since I've been visiting my mom's while Josh was doing training. While I've been in Utah, I had my ultrasound ... IT'S A BOY!!! We will be naming him Kyle Darting ... not sure about the middle name yet. I will post pics when I return home soon.
Josh left on Thursday for the Middle East to start his 4month deployment. We are hoping that it doesn't get extended and he returns for Kyle's birth. Cross your fingers!
Cameron just finished his swim lessons with flying colors and wants more. I will be signing him up for starter soccer in July to keep him and me busy. Emma is running around and growing like a bean sprout. She is trying out 2 word sentences and soon will be chatting up a storm. Not sure if I look forward to that, but maybe her tantrums will lessen because she will be able to communicate ... yeah, right!
I will try to keep everyone posted with more news on this growing family as the weeks come.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Newest News
Posted by Darting Family at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment